fredag den 12. april 2013

BASIS WISHES

BASIS TO WISH FOR




Things I would really like to own right now.. 50 % of my basis jeans are from Dr. Denim, like the way they fit, especially their model Plenty, which has a high waist. Furthermore I have always had a good eye to a question of and I think that this season they have made some really nice things, I will have to get at least one thing from them this spring. Bonus that all their materials are from organic cotton. It's so cool to be green this season! :)

I think every girl and woman, like the feeling of new underwear and I have fallen for the brand Chantelle, but I must wait maybe to next month, because it is a little expensive for my current budget.. :( This month I have acquired a new pair of running shoes from Nike Free and I'm totally in love with them. Now I just want more of them, in each color. These with a sense of dip dye are really cool for everyday use. Designers Remix always does it good, love the use of the sportly look, with the dip dye spring look and to run the whole look up, then some new jewelry would be to wish and dream for ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar